25 March 2014

Joseph Whelan - Whole Lotta Love (originally by Led Zeppelin)

I freakin' love Joseph Whelan's audition for The X-Factor. It might even be the best one I've ever seen/heard. I can't get enough of it. Seriously, I just keep playing it over again and again. I've raped that replay button way too many times. This autidion is just pure perfection! A very handsome man, singing his heart out to an amazing classic rock song and actually being good at it. Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, he turns me on!

I did some research on Joseph and found out that he managed to remain true to his rock style his entire time in the show. He always decided to perform great classic rock songs, like Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls, With Or Without You by U2 & Sweet Child O' Mine by Guns 'n Roses. I've seen different cases on talent shows, so I think he ended up great! Too bad he didn't win, because I would've loved to hear more from him!


What do you think: yes or FUCK YEAH?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!