2 November 2021

I been really searching emotional wealth

Hi gals and pals! I got so enthusiastic about taking up blogging again when I wrote my last post, but then life got in the way. However, I have everything (sort of) under control again. So now it's time for some more music recommendations again! 

Today I wanted to share G R O W by WILLOW & Avril Lavigne (ft. Travis Barker). Youtube recommended the song to me and I have to admit I was sceptical and enthusiastic at the same time. Turns out they created a really catchy punk rock song!

The song immediately caught my attention with its super catchy tune, but after listening to it multiple times, the lyrics really got me too. They talk about mental health, becoming your own best friend and working on yourself. I'm SO here for it!



Have a great day and enjoy screaming along to this mental health anthem! ✨

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!