21 November 2016

SveaSvea | fashion


Last week I went to Göteborg for a Skillet concert. I had some time to kill before the concert and I needed some new clothes, so I decided to go shopping. I was aimlessly walking around a shopping mall until I realized there is a SveaSvea store in Göteborg. Of course I had to go there! I wanted to have all of the clothes in the store, but the clothes are not particularly cheap. I restrained myself a bit and only bought a shirt and some leggings. The hat looked cool too, but you can't always have it all. I'll gladly and proudly walk around in my Svea t-shirt and leggings though!

NEDERLANDS: Vorige week ging ik naar Göteborg voor een concert van Skillet. Ik had wat tijd voor het concert begon en had nieuwe kleren nodig, dus besloot wat te gaan winkelen. Ik wandelde doelloos rond in een winkelcentrum tot ik me herinnerde dat er een SveaSvea winkel in Göteborg is. Uiteraard moest ik die even bezoeken! 
Ik wilde alla kleren in deze winkel kopen: zo leuk om mijn naam overal te zien, hihi! De kleren zijn niet bepaald goedkoop, dus ik besloot slechts twee dingen te kopen: een t-shirt en een legging. De muts as ook cool, maar je kan niet altijd alles hebben. Ik zal vanaf nu dus trots door Stockholm paraderen in mijn Svea legging en t-shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!