19 November 2016

Skillet @ Sticky Fingers | concert


This Wednesday I took a train in Stockholm. Four hours later I arrived in the small and rainy, but beautiful Göteborg.
The reason I went to Göteborg was a Skillet concert. They played in Stockholm on Friday, but so did Alter Bridge.
I wanted to see both bands live, so decided to travel a bit for Skillet. Their show in Sticky Fingers was SO good.
Even though I had already seen them five times before, this was the first time I heard them playing a new album live.
My expectations were high, but they smashed it! Totally worth travelling across the country for!

At the end of the concert I touched John's hand. This little gesture meant so much to me. Thanks, Skillet!

NEDERLANDS: Deze woensdag nam ik in Stockholm een trein. Vier uur later kwam ik aan in het kleine, regenachtige, maar gezellige Göteborg. Ik reisde naar de andere kant van Zweden voor een concert van Skillet. 
De band speelde vrijdag in Stockholm, maar Alter Bridge ook. Ik wilde beide bands graag live zien, dus besloot naar Göteborg te reizen voor Skillet's optreden in Sticky Fingers. En wat ben ik daar blij om!
De show was ongelooflijk goed. Dit was de zesde keer dat ik Skillet live zag, maar de eerste keer dat ze een nieuw album voorstelden. Ik had hoge verwachtingen, maar die zijn zeker ingelost! 

Op het einde van het concert heb ik even John zijn hand aangeraakt. Dit kleine gebaar betekent heel veel voor me. Dankje, Skillet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!