9 August 2016

Whitesnake @ Gröna Lund | concert

I started August in the best way: by going to a rock show! I went to see Whitesnake at Gröna Lund and had a great time! I only knew their song Here I Go Again, but loved their show. I love with eighties rock music, so I had a blast at this show!

It was quite busy at this show. Not as busy as at the Lionel Richie show, but still freaking busy. I started looking at the band from the food place, but went into the crowd later on. Really cool to see such an old band live and hearing that they can still rock the hell out of a place!

Source//Bron


NEDERLANDS: Ik begon augustus op de best mogelijke manier: door naar een rock show te gaan. Ik ging namelijk op 1 augustus naar Whitesnake kijken in Gröna Lund. Ik kende enkel hun nummer Here I Go Again, maar ik ben grote fan van 80's rock muziek, dus ik heb toch genoten van de hele show. 

Het was redelijk druk voor deze show, maar niet zo druk als bij Lionel Richie. Ik begon de show te bekijken vanaf de plaats waar ik mijn eten had gekocht, maar tijdens het concert begaf ik me dan toch maar tussen het publiek. 
Blij om deze band live te zien en te horen dat ze nog steeds heel goed zijn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!