22 April 2016

But first, lemme take a selfie | friends

My sister and my cousin came to visit me in Stockholm a couple of weeks ago and we took tons of pictures. After we all sent our pictures to each other, I discovered that most of them are selfies. Funny! But they're all lovely pictures anyway, so here are a couple of them that I want to share with the world!

NEDERLANDS: Mijn zus en mijn nicht(je) zijn op bezoek geweest hier in Stockholm en we hebben veel foto's getrokken. Pas nadien zag ik dat we vooral selfies hadden getrokken. Grappig! 
De selfies zijn wel heel leuk, dus hieronder een kleine selectie!




Yes, that's my hand on the picture. Deal with it.




It was so much fun to have them come and visit me. We went to Sveavägen (of course), we took a boat, relaxed at Farsta strand, did tons of sightseeing, talked all day long about everything and nothing, went for a fika, ate at vegan/vegetarian restaurants (my sister's vegetarian, I'm vegan), and we took lots of selfies. Obviously.

NEDERLANDS: Het was superleuk om mijn zus en nicht(je) op bezoek te hebben. We zijn naar Sveavägen gegaan (uiteraard), hebben een boot genomen, gerelaxed op Farsta strand, de toerist uitgehangen, veel gebabbeld, een fika gedaan, veel gegeten in vegetarische/veganistische restaurants en veel selfies getrokken. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!