10 June 2014

Let the storm rage on, the cold never bothered me anyway!

In April I finally watched Frozen. I know I'm extremely late (there has been a hype around this movie for months!), but I just had to write something about it, because I really love the story line and I freaking love the soundtrack! And honestly, who doesn't? You may have heard the songs a bit too often, but you simply cannot deny the fact that they are lovely. For example: everybody knows and loves Let It Go. And so do I!



A lot of people only seem to know the English version of Let It Go, but this song has been translated into 25 different languages. I am a true language-lover, I speak six different languages and I'd like to be able to speak ten languages one day! I understood quite a lot of languages in the multi-language version of the song and I wanted to share this version on my blog, because I think all of the versions sound amazing and it might be fun to hear the song in your native language. I liked the Dutch/Flemish (my native language) version very much! So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!