7 December 2016

Destiny said it, you got to get up and get it | music

When I heard That's My Girl from Fifth Harmony, I immediately fell in love. Unlike most of their other songs, this one is not about sex or trying to impress a guy. In fact, it's about being a strong, independent woman, in spite of what people might think of you. Now that's a message I can get myself behind. This one goes out to all my wonderful girls out there!
Got some dirt on your shoulder, now let me brush it off for you!


NEDERLANDS: Toen ik That's My Girl van Fifth Harmony voor de eerste keer hoorde, was ik meteen verliefd op het nummer. In tegenstelling tot de meeste nummers van deze meidengroep gaat dit lied niet over seks of over een jongen proberen te imponeren. In tegenstelling, dit nummer gaat over een sterke, onafhankelijke vrouw zijn, ongeacht wat mensen over je denken. Ik draag dit nummer op aan al mijn fantastische vrouwen! 
Got some dirt on your shoulder, now let me brush it off for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!