5 November 2016

Keep calm and love cats | lifestyle


Last weekend I went to a cat shelter to do some voluntary work there. It mostly consisted out of cleaning the place and trying to pet some of the cats. I usually don't like cleaning, but I do anything for cats really. Crazy catlady alert! 
It was heartbreaking to see how scared most of the cats were. Lots of them haven't had good experiences with humans before and are therefore extremely shy. Hopefully they will get used to me after some weeks of helping out at the place. 
Nothing but good intentions for the kitties here!

NEDERLANDS: Afgelopen weekend ben ik vrijwilligerswerk gaan doen in een kattenasiel. Het werk bestond voornamelijk uit kuisen en de katten proberen te knuffelen. Ik ben meestal geen grote fan van kuisen, maar alles voor de katten. Crazy catlady alert! Het brak mijn hart om te zien hoe bang sommige katten waren. De meeste katten hier hebben namelijk geen goede ervaringen gehad met mensen voor ze hier terecht kwamen. Hopelijk raken ze snel aan me gewend en laten ze me hun aaien. Alleen maar goede bedoelingen voor de katten hier!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!