5 September 2016

So bet your money on me, I’m gold | music

I ever really watched Victorious, but I somehow did know Victoria Justice. No idea how, but all of a sudden Youtube suggested me to watch the videoclip for her song Gold. I did and I've been addicted to it ever since! It's such a catchy song and it's fun to sing along to. If you've seen me in real life recently, chances are big that I've been humming this song!
Also, can we just take a moment to appreciate how freaking gorgeous Victoria Justice is?!


NEDERLANDS: Ik heb nooit echt naar Victorious gekeken, maar kende Victoria Justice wel. Onlangs raadde Youtube me aan om naar de videoclip van haar single Gold te kijken. Ik klikte op play en ben verslaafd aan het lied ever since! Het nummer heeft zo'n catchy deuntje en is leuk om mee te zingen. 
Trouwens, neem allemaal even een momentje om te zien hoe prachtig Victoria Justice wel niet is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!