19 February 2016

I need to dance tonight with someone | music

A couple of days ago I read a tragic story about Viola Beach. The band died in a car accident in Sweden. I had never heard of this band before, but I looked up their music and I really like it. It's a little bit softer than what I usually listen to, but it has something special that interests me. It really is a shame that these boys didn't get a chance to become succesful musicians. I truly believe they could've became very famous. Rest in peace, boys!

 

NEDERLANDS: Een paar dagen geleden las ik het tragische verhaal over het ongeval in Zweden waarin de jonge band Viola Beach omkwam. Ik had nog nooit van deze band gehoord, maar was erg aangedaan door het verhaal. 
Ik zocht hun muziek op en ontdekte dat ik deze wel kan smaken! Heel jammer dat deze jongens geen kans hebben gekregen om succesvolle muzikanten te worden... Rust in vrede, jongens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!