27 May 2014

Take this music and use it, let it take you away!

Recently I was watching talent shows auditions again. Nothing really impressive came along, until I saw the lovely Bars & Melody audition. These are two little, yet very talented boys. One of them had been bullied and decided to write a anti-bullying song together with his friend. And I freaking love it! I cried while watching this audition! I know how hard it can be to be bullied and you can really feel this little guy his pain, so I'm happy that he was strong enough to write a song about it and sing it on BGT. It shows others that bullying really is NOT okay! 



I really like this song. The rapping is just so cute and I absolutely love the other boy his soothing voice. I believe this is a lovely audition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!