4 August 2017

Henrik Berggren @ Gröna Lund | concert

On Wednesday the 24th of May 2017 I went to see Henrik Berggren live at Gröna Lund in tockholm. A friend of mine asked if I wanted to join him to this show and I said yes, despite having no clue who this Henrik Berggren was. 
I am so glad however that I said yes! I could immediately feel a connection with his music and just like everybody who was there that night, I too felt very deeply touched by the sounds and lyrics of all his songs.

NEDERLANDS: Op woensdag 24 mei 2017 zag ik Henrik Berggren live in Gröna Lund in Stockholm. Toen mijn vriend vroeg of ik graag mee wilde gaan naar dit concert zei ik vrijwel meteen ja, ondanks het feit dat ik absoluut geen idee had wie die Henrik Berggren was. Ik ben echter ontzettend blij dat ik naar de show ben gegaan. Ik voelde meteen een connectie met de muziek en net als iedereen die daar was die avond werd ik ontroerd door de muziek!



You could immediately tell that Henrik Berggren is an absolute icon. He is an example for the outcasts and people find comfort in his music. I was no different than anybody else there. Despite really having no idea what I was getting myself into, I immediately felt the connection too. Long live the outcasts. We're all standing on the shoreline!

NEDERLANDS: Je kon meteen zien dat Henrik Berggren een echte ster is. Hij is een voorbeeld voor de outcasts en mensen vinden comfort in zijn muziek. Ik voelde het ook. Lang leve de outcasts. We're al standing on the shoreline!


I'm really happy I joined my friend to this show and I had an absolute blast! 

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben heel blij dat ik naar dit concert ben gegaan met mijn vriend en ik vond het echt ge-wel-dig!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!