6 January 2017

Though we may be far apart, family is always close to the heart | friends


"Distance means so little when someone means so much."


Being back in Belgium of course equals spending time with family. We have aways had a very close family and I have always loved spending time with my reatives. The distance only makes me appreciate it all even more. 
I don't get to see my family very often anymore, but the distance will never kill our family love!

NEDERLANDS: In BelgiĆ« zijn, betekent uiteraard tijd met de familie doorbrengen. 
Wij zijn altijd al een hechte familie geweest en ik heb altijd al graag tijd met mijn familie gespendeerd. 
Door de afstand heb ik wel geleerd om de tijd samen nog meer te appreciĆ«ren. 
Ik zie mijn familie niet zo heel vaak meer, maar de afstand zal nooit zo groot zijn als onze familieliefde!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!