26 January 2017

Be a badass with a good ass | TBT


In September I went to a Steel Panther show: I had seen them at Graspop before, but this was the first time I would actually see them in a venue. I was pretty late with buying my ticket, so I got a special one that didn't allow me in the actual venue, but in a sitting area above the venue. There was a big window through which you could see the band playing. The sound was pretty good, as if you were in the venue yourself. Of course I tried to get into the venue, but the security did their job too damn well. Even though I wasn't in the venue itself, I had a good time. 
And I'll see Steel Panther again at Graspop this year, woohoo!

NEDERLANDS: In september ging ik naar een concert van Steel Panther. Ik had de band eerder al eens gezien op Graspop, maar nog nooit in een zaal. Ik was redelijk laat met het kopen van mijn ticket, dus ik kon enkel nog een ticket krijgen voor de band te zien en horen spelen vanuit een zaaltje boven de zaal. Grappige ervaring: ik zat in zeteltjes zoals in de bioscoop en zag het optreden door een groot raam. Het geluid was heel goed! Uiteraard heb ik geprobeerd de zaal zelf binnen te geraken, maar de beveiliging deed hun job te goed. Ook al stond ik niet tussen het publiek, toch heb ik me geamuseerd. En deze zomer zie ik Steel Panther weer op Graspop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!