11 October 2016

DIY: Autumnal Decorative Vases

I had been thinking about buying flowers to brighten up my room for a while now, but plants are really expensive. I'm also not the best at keeping plants alive, so spending much money on them feels like a waste. So I started to think about cheap, easy to maintain and nice looking alternatives. I decided to make some nice autumnal decorative vases.

The inspiration came when I realized that I walk past so many amazingly coloured leaves on the ground every day.
There are leaves in different colours, sizes and shapes and together they form such an incredibly nice something.

I went to Clas Ohlson and bought two transparent glass vases for less than 100 Swedish crowns.
Then I picked up leaves off the ground and put them into the vases. Done!
Quick, easy, cheap and nice!



NEDERLANDS: Ik zat al een hele tijd na te denken of ik bloemen zou kopen voor mijn kamer wat op te fleuren of niet. Planten zijn duur en ik ben geen heldin in planten levende houden, dus besloot ik naar alternatieven te zoeken. 

De inspiratie voor vazen met herfstbladeren kwam toen ik tijdens het wandelen naar de bushalte besefte hoe mooi bladeren eigenlijk zijn. Ze zijn er in verschillende grootte, verschillende kleuren en vormen, maar samen vormen ze een prachtig geheel. Moeder natuur is iets speciaals!

Ik kocht twee transaprante vazen in Clas Ohlson voor nog geen €10, zocht naar mooie bladeren en stak ze in de vazen. Simpel, snel, goedkoop en het ziet er goed uit. Perfect!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!