16 September 2016

Some things have got to change 'round here | music

Recently I have been playing Ain't Your Mama by Jennifer Lopez non-stop. I had heard the song before, around the time it came out, but kinda forgot about it during summer. I rediscovered it a couple of days ago and fell completely in love with it. Such a catchy song, with a nice feminist message. Get your act together, 'cause I AIN'T YOUR MAMA!


NEDERLANDS: Onlangs heb ik non-stop naar Ain't Your Mama van Jennifer Lopez geluisterd. Ik had het nummer al gehoord toen het net uitgekomen was, maar was het door de drukke zomer vergeten. Een paar dagen geleden herontdekte ik het en werd ik helemaal verslaafd aan het nummer. Zo'n aanstekelijk deuntje, dat bovendien makkelijk mee te zingen is. De feministische boodschap van dit nummer is ook helemaal top. 
Get your act together, 'cause I ain't your mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!