7 September 2016

Favourite songs of August | music

I have always been and will always be a music addict. I am constantly listening to music, no matter what I do or where I am. It just makes everything so much more fun! I listen to quite a quite a wide range of music, but there have been a couple of songs in August that have been on repeat an endless amount of times.

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben altijd al een muziekliefhebber geweest en dat zal ik ook altijd blijven. Ik luister constant naar muziek, ongeacht waar ik ben of wat ik aan het doen ben. Muziek maakt alles gewoon veel leuker! Ik luister veel naar muziek, maar er zijn een paar liedjes in augustus die ik ontzettend vaak heb beluisterd.





Skillet - Back From The Dead
I loved this song from the first time I heard it. I heard it live at Skillet's concert at Gröna Lund
Ik hoorde dit nummer voor het eerst tijdens Skillet's optreden in Gröna Lund en ik was meteen verliefd.




Skillet - I Want To Live
I fell in love with this song immediately. Love the mix between John and Jenn!
De mix tussen John en Jen is fantastisch. Ik ben fan!

 


Major Lazor ft. Justin Bieber - Cold Water
I loved this song from the first time I heard it and has been stuck in my head ever since.
Ik vond dit lied geweldig vanaf de eerste keer dat ik het hoorde en het zit al de hele zomer in mijn hoofd!




Kehlani - Gangsta
After watching Suicide Squad, I've been obsessing over the soundtrack. This is one of the songs I like a lot!
Nadat ik Suicide Squad had gezien, zocht ik de soundtrack op en werd ik verliefd op dit nummer.




Grace - You Don't Own Me
Another Suicide Squad soundtrack song I love!
Nog een nummer van de Suicide Squad film dat ik leuk vind!




Avril Lavigne ft. Marilyn Manson - Bad Girl 
This song is so good! I love it A LOT. Avril and Marilyn might seem like a weird combo, but it works perfectly.
Dit nummer is zo verslavend. Avril en Marilyn klinkt als een vreemde combinatie maar ze werkt!

 


Sabaton - Shiroyama 
I went to Sabaton Open Air and have been listening to Sabaton afterwards non-stop. So many beautiful memories from the festival and so many lovely people in my life thanks to it. Awesome!
Ik ben naar Sabaton Open Air gegaan en heb sindsdiens ontzettend veel naar Sabaton geluisterd. Zoveel mooie herinneringen aan dit festival en zoveel nieuwe en leuke mensen in mijn leven hierdoor. Geweldig!

 


Sabaton - The Lost Battalion 
Careful, this song gets stuck in your head!
Opgepast, dit nummer blijft in je hoofd zitten!




Sabaton - The Last Stand
I absolutely love this song!
Fantastisch nummer!




Dorothy - Raise Hell
I fell in love with this song after hearing the intro. The rest of the song is pretty damn nice too though!
Ik vind de intro van dit nummer supercool! De rest van het nummer ook hoor!


_________________________________________________________________

What are your favourite songs of August?
NEDERLANDS: Wat zijn jouw favoriete nummers van augustus?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!