5 August 2016

Solo adventure #1: Mörby Centrum & Bergshamra

It was a beautiful sunny Saturday when I decided to go on an adventure in Stockholm, all by myself. I decided to take a subway to Mörby Centrum (the end of the red line), get off there and see what Mörby had to offer me. I ended up finding lots of big houses with big gardens, so I figured this would be where the rich people live. On my way back to my place, I found another beautiful place, in Bergshamra. I filmed some bits and clips (in Dutch, because it's really just so my friends and family see what I'm up to, but feel free to watch it anyway), so enjoy my first Stockholm solo adventure!


NEDERLANDS: Het was een mooie zonnige zaterdag toen ik besloot om op avontuur in Stockholm te gaan, helemaal alleen. Ik besloot een metro naar Mörby Centrum (aan het einde van de rode lijn) te nemen, daar af te stappen en te zien wat Mörby me te bieden had. Ik vond er veel grote huizen met grote tuinen, dus ik veronderstel dat daar de rijke Stockholmers wonen. Onderweg terug naar huis ontdekte ik een ander mooi plekje, bij Bergshamra. Ik heb een paar stukjes van mijn avontuur gefilmd (in het Nederlands, want het is voornamelijk voor jullie, mijn vrienden en familie), dus geniet van mijn eerste solo avontuur in Stockholm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!