16 August 2016

It's such a pity: a boy so pretty, with an ugly heart | music

The first time I heard Ugly Heart by G.RL. I was not a big fan of it. A while later, I listened to it again and fell in love with the song. I have been through some things recently, which made me totally understand the lyrics and now my love for this song is so real. It's almost like an anthem! Okay, leave the almost. It is an anthem! It's a song to sing along to for every woman that has even encountered a total asshole of a guy and that was strong enough to get over him. Love you all, girls!


NEDERLANDS: De eerste keer dat ik Ugly Heart van G.R.L. hoorde, was ik er geen fan van. Toen ik het een tijdje later weer hoorde, werd ik helemaal verliefd op dit nummer. Het is een perfect meezingnummer voor alle dames die ooit een complete asshole zijn tegengekomen en sterk genoeg waren om over hem te geraken. You go, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!