25 January 2016

Things that made me happy recently | happymoments


"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

I have always been a very positive person, or at least I have always tried to be one. I like to bring some positivity in others' lives, but sometimes I'm so busy trying to make other people happy that I forget to enjoy the little things myself. That's why I decided to make lists of things that made me happy recently.

  • Having Christmas dinner with my boyfriend his family at a restaurant, where they have no vegan options and getting a lovely quinoa with veggies and some fries. It was delicious and I had a lovely night!
  • Listening to the song 10.000 Luchtballonnen by K3. It's a Dutch song, performed by a Belgian/Dutch group that makes songs for kids, but I get freaking happy every time I hear that song. 
  • Playing Bakery Story 2 on my new phone. I never expected that having a dessert shop on my phone would be so satisfying haha. I love it!
  • I accidentally discovered the #veganhour chat on Twitter and ended up having really interesting and helpful conversations with some fellow vegans on Twitter. I don't have vegan friends around me, so I'm extremely happy to have found some vegan friends online!
  • Having a friend that goes to the pharmacy and that takes care of me when I was ill as fuck.
  • Going to Stockholm for a weekend and even though the temperature was way below zero, having a great time!
  • Having a lovely sister who brings home vegan chocolate. All for me!


What are the things that made you happy recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!