28 October 2014

I stand here to tell that you can go and fuck yourself!

Het leukste aan schrijven voor Festivalblog vind ik dat ik veel nieuwe muziek leer kennen. Onlangs mocht ik Fight The System, het laatste nieuwe album van de Duitse band Jaded Heart reviewen voor Festivalblog (klik hier voor de review). Het album staat vol met toppers van nummers en kreeg van mij dan ook een welverdiende score van 84%. Mijn favoriet nummer van deze cd is Control (ft. Rick Altzi). Het feit dat Jaded Heart niet alleen deze review tweette, me beantwoordde, maar me ook begon te volgen, absolutely made my day! Helaas kan ik niet naar hun enige show in BelgiĆ« gaan, maar hey, Oberhausen is zo ver nog niet ... See you there, Jaded Heart!

ENGLISH: The most fun part about writing for Festivalblog is me getting to know lots of new music. Recently I reviewed Fight The System, the latest album of the German band Jaded Heart. The album has quite a number of amazing songs on it and I really liked it, so I gave it the deserved score of 84%. My favourite song of the album is Control (ft. Rick Altzi). The fact that Jaded Heart tweeted the review, answered my tweets and started to follow me on Twitter absolutely made my day! Unfortunately I cannot go to their only show in Belgium, but hey, Oberhausen is not that far away ... See you there, Jaded Heart!



Burning fire, my desire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!