2 September 2014

I will leave this world, just for a little while!

Ik ontdekte per toeval de bluesrock band Zodiac en was er meteen verliefd op. Blues is niet meteen mijn favoriete genre, maar combineer het met een beetje rock en boem: opeens vind ik het héérlijk! Hun single A Penny And A Dead Horse bevalt me wel, maar ik ben helemaal gek op hun single Downtown. Wat een lekker nummer! Nu brachten ze vorige week een nieuw nummer uit: Sonic Child. Ik heb een nieuwe favoriet!

ENGLISH: I discovered the blues rock band Zodiac by accident, but oh my, such lovely music they make! Blues isn't particularly my favourite genre, but combine it with rock and bam, all of a sudden I love listening to it! Their singles A Penny And A Dead Horse and Downtown are really nice, but since they put Sonic Child online, I definitely have a new favourite!


And I will leave this world, 'cause I'm a sonic child!