9 February 2018

DECEMBER 2017 | lifestyle

In December I went home to Belgium, where I baked loads of stuff and snuggled up with our lovely cat. I saw Danko Jones live for the third time that year (in three different countries!). I went to a cabin on the countryside to celebrate Christmas with some friends and discovered the place a bit, which turned out to be absolutely lovely! I then went on the Sabaton Cruise, where I saw Sabaton and Brothers Of Metal live again. This was the fourth time I saw Sabaton live that year. 
I visited a friend in Gävle and celebrated Christmas again with another friend by watching movies for three days straight. 
At the end of the month and the year I flew to Umeå to celebrate New Year's with some friends there. It was cold and there was a lot of snow, but we had a nice time together!


NEDERLANDS: In december ging ik naar België, waar ik veel lekkers bakte en met onze kat knuffelde. Ik zag Danko Jones live voor de derde keer dat jaar, in drie verschillende landen. Ik vierde Kerst met vrienden in een bungalow op het platteland en verkende de buurt er wat. Het was er supermooi en rustig! Ik ging naar de Sabaton Cruise, bezocht een vriend in Gävle, vierde Kerst opnieuw met een vriendin door drie dagen films te kijken. Op het einde van de maand en het jaar vloog ik naar Umeå om nieuwjaar te vieren met vrienden. Het was er koud en er lag veel sneeuw, maar het was gezellig!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!