18 June 2017

Vanilla cake, snow & gynecologist - WEEK 16 | lifestyle

Week 16! I baked a vanilla cake and filmd how to do it for you guys. It snowed again in Stockholm and I needed to go to the gynecologist for a routine visit. I dropped all my groceries on the ground on my way back home from the store, but had a friend over during the weekend, which made everything better again. We ended the week with tacos. Of course!



NEDERLANDS: Ik bakte een vanille cake en filmde hoe voor jullie. Het sneeuwde weer in Stockholm en ik moest naar de gynaecoloog voor een routine onderzoek. Ik liet al mijn boodschappen vallen onderweg terug naar huis, maar had een vriend op bezoek tijdens het weekend, dus dat maakte alles weer beter. We eindigden de week met taco's. Uiteraard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!