14 March 2017

Freedom Call @ Fryshuset | concert

Two weeks ago I had a truly crazy concert week. Four out of seven days were concert days for me. 
On Wednesday I went to Epica. Thursday it was time to go see the German happy metal band Freedom Call.

The Germans brought two smaller bands as their support acts and I fell in love with both: Veonity and Shadowquest
I had a little chat with the guys from Veonity after the concert and had them sign their CD for me. Supernice guys!

I expected Freedom Call to be a lot of fun live, but oh boy, I did not expect them to be THIS much fun. It was the first time I saw them live and I did not know all their songs, but I just had so much fun at their concert. Their performance was bombastic and funny and on point and I highly doubt that anyone left the venue not feeling completely happy! 

I am already looking forward to seeing Freedom Call again this summer on Rockstad Falun!


NEDERLANDS: Twee weken geleden had ik een compleet gekke concertweek met maar liefst vier concertdagen. 
Op woensdag zag ik Epica live, op donderdag was het tijd voor de Duitse happy metal band Freedom Call.

Beide support acts die de Duitsers met zich hadden meegebracht waren supergoed: Veonity en Shadowquest
Na de show had ik nog een gesprek met de bandleden van Veonity en signeerden ze hun CD voor me. Superleuke gasten!

Ik verwachtte een superleuke show van Freedom Call, maar oh my god, hun show was NOG leuker dan ik had verwacht. Het was de eerste keer dat ik ze live zag en ik kende niet al hun nummers, maar hun optreden was zo goed en zo bombastisch en zo grappig en hun muziek maakt je gewoon supergelukkig. Iedereen verliet de zaal na het concert dan ook met een brede lach op hun gezicht!

Ik kijk er al naar uit om Freedom Call deze zomer terug te zien op Rockstad Falun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!