18 January 2017

You're crashing and burning when life's at its coldest | music

My best friend recently introduced me to the song Scars by I Prevail. I immediately liked the song, but recently the lyrics started to mean so much more to me than 'just another nice song'. Sometimes life is hard and you feel like you're getting lost in all of it, but always remember that it's okay to have scars. More than that, be proud to wear them!


NEDERLANDS: Een vriendin liet me onlangs Scars van I Prevail beluisteren en ik vond het meteen een geweldig nummer. Het nummer spreekt me steeds meer aan. Soms is het leven zwaar en voel je je verloren in een neerwaartse spiraal, maar het is oké om littekens te hebben. Sterker nog, draag ze met trots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!