19 January 2017

Meet me where the sky touches the sea | TBT

Throwback to last summer when I went to the Belgian beach with my best friend for just one day. I always have amazing adventures whenever she's around and she is the one person who I know will always be there for me, good or bad times. Can't wait for her to arrive later tonight for a long weekend in Stockholm! Lots of partying, laughing, hugging, catching up and eating will be taking place in the next couple of days. YAAAAAS GURL! 


NEDERLANDS: Een throwback naar afgelopen zomer toen ik met mijn beste vriendin een daguitstap naar de Belgische kust maakte. Wij maken samen altijd zo'n geweldige avonturen mee en zij is echt iemand waarvan ik weet dat ze er altijd voor me zal zijn, goede of minder goede tijden. Ik ka niet wachten om haar later vandaag in Stockholm te verwelkomen! We gaan samen veel feesten, lachen, knuffelen, bijpraten en eten. Joepiejeej!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!