20 January 2017

Gym, waffles & museum of history - WEEK 2 | lifestyle

Week three of 2017 has almost passed. So... time to put my vlog for the previous week online! I am really enjoying this weekly vlogging thing. My vlogs are always kinda short, I only films bits and clips of my day, since I have a full-time job. This week I went to the gym for a work-out, made waffles, cuddles with cats, played board games with people I had never met before and visited Historiska Museet with a friend. Very nice week!



NEDERLANDS: Week drie van 2017 is alweer bijna voorbij, dus dat betekent dat het tijd i voor mijn vlog van vorige week! Ik vind dit hele wekelijkse vlog-gedoe eigenlijk wel leuk. Mijn video's zijn altijd aan de korte kant, omdat ik slechts kleine stukjes film. Ik heb namelijk ook nog een full-time job die veel tijd een aandacht vergt!
Deze week ging ik fitnessen, maakte ik wafels, knuffelde ik katten, bezocht ik de stadsbibliotheek en Historiska Museet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!