21 December 2016

You are nothing but a state of mind | music

This Monday I rediscovered Zornik. I was never a big fan of this Belgian rock band, but never disliked them either. 
I mainly knew them because my sister used to be a big fan of them and you couldn't really avoid their music on the radio and television in the late 2000s. They were everywhere in Belgium. I even saw them live once!

I can't remember how I all of a sudden listened to their songs again, but I'm glad I did. I can now really appreciate their music way better than a couple of years ago. It was hard to pick just one song to share, because their music is actually really good, so be sure to check them out. For now Scared Of Yourself will have to do!


NEDERLANDS: Op maandag herontdekte ik de Belgische rockband Zornik. Deze band was enorm groot in België in de late 2000s. Ik was toen niet bepaald een fan, maar vond de band ook niet slecht. Mijn zus was een grote fan van de band en hun muziek ontwijken was dan ook zo goed als onmogelijk. Ik heb de band zelfs live gezien in 2008!

Ik weet niet precies hoe ik de band plotseling herontdekte, maar wat ben ik blij dat het is gebeurd! Ik apprecieer hun muziek nu vele harder dan enkele jaren geleden. Het was moeilijk om slechts één nummer te kiezen om te delen, want hun muziek is echt goed. Zoek de band dus zeker verder op! Voor nu zal Scared Of Yourself het moeten doen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!