22 December 2016

Mårten Trotzigs Gränd | TBT


In January me dad and I visited Stockholm for the first time ever. I came here to check out the appartment I would be staying in and to arrange my internship contract properly. Now, about a year later, it feels like a completely different life. 
I visited Stockholm as a tourist then and now I live here for real. So many things have happened and I feel like a very different person than the one I was on the picture above. Stockholm is a wonderful city to visit though! 
So if you ever come to visit Stockholm, make sure you look for Mårten Trotzigs Gränd in Gamla Stan (the Old Town). 
It is the narrowest street in the city, with a width of barely 90cm at a certain point. Very cool!

NEDERLANDS: In januari bezochten mijn vader en ik Stockholm voor de allereerste keer.We kwam hier om mijn appartement te bezichtigen en mijn stagecontract te regelen. Nu, ongeveer een jaar later, lijk ik een helemaal ander leven te leiden. Toen bezocht ik Stockholm als een toerist, nu woon ik in deze stad. Er zijn zoveel dingen gebeurd en ik voel me als een compleet andere persoon dan de persoon op bovenstaande foto. 
Stockholm is echter een prachtige stad om te bezoeken! Als je hier ooit bent, ga dan op zoek naar Mårten Trotzigs Gränd in Gamla Stan (de Oude Stad). Het is het smalste straatje in heel Stockholm en is op haar smalste punt slechts 90cm breed. Heel cool om te zien!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!