3 December 2016

All the small things... #25 | happymoments

"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

I have always been a very positive person, or at least I have always tried to be one. I like to bring some positivity in others' lives, but sometimes I'm so busy trying to make other people happy that I forget to enjoy the little things myself. That's why I decided to make lists of things that made me happy recently.

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben een positieve persoon, of ik probeer het althans te zijn. Ik vind het heerlijk om positiviteit in anderen hun leven te brengen, maar soms heb ik zo druk met anderen blij te maken dat ik vergeet om te genieten van de kleine dingen. Daarom af en toe een berichtje over de dingen die me de afgelopen tijd blij maakten.

_____________________________________________________

  • Decorating the Christmas tree at the office. // De kerstboom op kantoor versieren.
  • Going to the gym during lunch break. // Tijdens de lunchpauze naar de fitness gaan.
  • Organising an awesome offsite day. // Een fantastische offsite dag organiseren.
  • Hearing that Rammstein will be playing at Graspop 2017. // Horen dat Rammstein op Graspop 2017 speelt.
  • Running three kilometers all by myself without stopping. // Drie kilometer lopen zonder te stoppen.
  • Going to a nice vegetarian/vegan restaurant with a friend. // Naar een leuk vegetarisch/veganistisch restaurant gaan met een vriendin.
  • Watching X+Y with my flatmate. // X+Y kijken met mijn huisgenoot.
  • Going for a run during lunch time, despite the freezing temperature. // Lopen tijdens de lunchpauze, ondanks de vriestemperaturen.
  • My bestie booking tickets to come to Stockholm. // Mijn beste vriendin die tickets naar Stockholm boekte.
  • Going to see Allied at the movies with a friend. // Allied in de bioscoop gaan kijken met een vriendin.
_____________________________________________________

What are the things that made you happy recently?
NEDERLANDS: Welke dingen maakten jou onlangs blij?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!