12 September 2016

Tell me what your heart says, forget about the blame | music

I am a huge fan of Halestorm. Whenever they play somewhere near me, I just HAVE to go to their show. I love all the songs of the band, but I also love all their covers and their collaborations with other bands. Lzzy sings with other bands sometimes and I love that. She's keeping the rock 'n roll alive and it allows me to discover new bands easily.
Recently, I discovered Forget About The Blame, a song by Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Lzzy Hale. I absolutely love it!


NEDERLANDS: Ik ben een enorm grote fan van Halestorm. Als de band in de buurt speelt, MOET ik gewoon naar de show gaan. Ik ben fan van al hun nummers, hun covers en hun samenwerkingen met andere bands. Lzzy zingt af en toe met andere bands en dat vind ik geweldig. Niet alleen houdt ze zo de rock 'n roll levende, maar zo ontdek ik ook makkelijker nieuwe bands. Onlangs ontdekte ik het nummer Forget About The Blame van Trans-sIberian Orchestra met Lzzy Hale. Fantastisch nummer!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!