3 August 2016

Your song's playing on the radio and just like that it rushes back | music

A couple of days ago I saw Bry & Candice's anniversary video, in which they sang a song called I Will Fall
I had never heard the song before, but their duet was so endearing (seriously, watch their video - and while you're there, subscribe to their channel, they're a lovely couple!) that I immediately fell in love with the song. 
After some Googling, I discovered that the song is the soundtrack for the tv series Nashville. I'm not entirely sure who sings the song, but I do know that the song is lovely and that I absolutely love it!


NEDERLANDS: Een paar dagen geleden zag ik een video van Bry & Candice, waarin dit heerlijk koppel een nummer zong dat I Will Fall heet. Ik had het nummer nog nooit geoord, maar hun duet was zo endearing (geen fatsoenlijke Nederlandse vertaling hiervoor) dat ik onmiddellijk verliefd werd op het nummer. Na wat opzoekwerk met mijn zeer geliefde zoekmachine Google ontdekte ik dat het nummer de soundtrack is van de tv serie Nashville. Ik ben niet helemaal zeker wie dit nummer zingt, maar ik weet wel dat ik het een heerlijk nummer vind om naar te luisteren!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!