15 August 2016

Solo adventure #2: Drottningholm Palace

I have always been fascinated by royalty and I love castles. One of the first things I visited in Stokholm was The Royal Palace and its musea. This is a former palace of the Swedish royal family. When I discovered that the palace where they actually live is not far from where I live, I decided to pay a visit to it. No regrets! It is such a beautiful place! I fell in love with it immediately and I think I'll go there way more often in the future! 
And of course I made a little video for everybody to enjoy.


NEDERLANDS: Ik ben altijd al geïnteresseerd geweest in koninklijke families en paleizen. Het koninklijk paleis was dan ook één van de eerste dingen in Stockholm die ik bezocht. Dit zijn nu allemaal musea, want de koninklijke familie woont hier al lang niet meer. Toen ik ontdekte dat het paleis waar de Zweedse royalty woont helemaal niet zo ver is van waar ik woon, besloot ik het eens een bezoekje te brengen. Ik was op slag verliefd! Hier kom ik zeker nog vaak naar terug!
En uiteraard heb ik voor jullie een filmpje gemaakt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!