24 August 2016

All the small things... | happymoments


"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

I have always been a very positive person, or at least I have always tried to be one. I like to bring some positivity in others' lives, but sometimes I'm so busy trying to make other people happy that I forget to enjoy the little things myself. That's why I decided to make lists of things that made me happy recently.

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben een positieve persoon, of ik probeer het althans te zijn. Ik vind het heerlijk om positiviteit in anderen hun leven te brengen, maar soms heb ik zo druk met anderen blij te maken dat ik vergeet om te genieten van de kleine dingen. Daarom af en toe een berichtje over de dingen die me de afgelopen tijd blij maakten.

_____________________________________________________

  • Giving tourists directions. // Toeristen de weg wijzen.
  • Having a movie night at the office. // Filmavond op kantoor houden.
  • Going to see Suicide Squad at the movies. // Suicide Squad gaan kijken in de cinema.
  • Having drinks at Pub Anchor, Stockholm's rock bar. // Naar Pub Anchor, de rockbar van Stockholm, gaan.
  • Baking vegan cookies. // Veganistische koekjes bakken.
  • Surprising my boss with a surprise birthday lunch. // De baas verrassen met een verrassingslunch.
  • Eating vegan princess cake. // Veganistische prinsestaart eten.
  • Playing board games with (new) friends. // Gezelschapsspelletjes spelen met (nieuwe) vrienden.
  • Organsing a movie quiz at the office. // Een filmquiz organiseren op kantoor.
  • Going to Sabaton Open Air. // Naar Sabaton Open Air gaan.
____________________________________________________


What are the things that made you happy recently?
NEDERLANDS: Wat zijn de dingen die jou de afgelopen tijd blij hebben gemaakt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!