27 July 2016

I'm a king without a kingdom to rule | music

Last Friday night, I ended up at Putte i Parken in Stockholm. This was a two-day festival with lots of artists performing. I accidentally walked by the event with a friend on our way to our dinner. The band playing at that time was Mustasch
A band I had never heard of before, but I immediately liked their sound. We decided to check them out and were just about to leave the little festival again when they played their song Thank You For The Demon. We recognized the song and decided to stay a little bit longer. I really enjoyed the concert and now I'm obsessing over this song. You're welcome!


NEDERLANDS: Afgelopen vrijdag kwam ik terecht op Putte i Parken, een gratis tweedaags festival in hartje Stockholm. 
Ik wandelde er toevallig langs met een vriendin toen we gingen eten. Op dat moment was de band Mustasch aan het spelen. Ik kende de band niet, maar ze klonken goed, dus besloten we even te gaan kijken. We wilden net weer doorgaan toen ze hun nummer Thank You For The Demon begonnen te spelen. 
Ik vond het een goed optreden en zit nu al dagen met dit nummer in mijn hoofd. You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!