16 June 2016

#GMM16 preparation: Primal Fear | music

I have been going to Graspop Metal Meeting for a long time already. And it's a tradition I'm not willing to give up yet. So I'll be going again this year! Even though I've been into the metal world for quite a while already, there are still a lot of bands I don't know yet. That's a good thing, cause it means I get to discover new music all the time! Time to see which bands on this year's line-up are looking interesting...

NEDERLANDS: Ik ga al heel lang naar Graspop Metal Meeting. Het is een traditie die ik niet wil opgeven, dus ik ga gewoon opnieuw dit jaar! Ook al ben ik allang geen onbekende meer in de metalwereld, toch ken ik veel bands nog niet. Dat is goed, want zo leer ik constant nieuwe muziek kennen! 
Tijd om de line-up van dit jaar eens goed te bekijken...


Source//Bron

Today is the day: Graspop Metal Meeting starts! I will be going there as soon as this post goes up, so this will be the last post of the #GMM16 preparation series. The honour to be included goes to Primal Fear today. I know the band by name (again, I know), but never heard their music before.
Their song The End Is Near sounds pretty damn badass, so I'll definitely be checking the band out tonight!

NEDERLANDS: Vandaag is de dag: Graspop Metal Meeting begint! Ik ga er heen zodra deze post online staat, dus dit zal de laatste #GMM16 voorbereiding post zijn. De band van vandaag is Primal Fear. Weer een band die ik ken van naam, maar waar ik nog nooit muziek van heb beluisterd. 
Hun nummer The End Is Near klinkt in elk geval supercool, dus ik ga ze vanavond zeker zien!



Primal Fear plays tonight (Thursday 16 June) in the Marquee from 22:00 until 23:00.
NEDERLANDS: Primal Fear speelt vanavond (donderdag 16 juni) in de Marquee van 22:00 tot 23:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!