6 May 2016

You got yourself a bad habit | music

A while ago I discovered Bad Habit by The Kooks. Not the kind of music I usually listen to, but I fell in love with the song immediately. Even though it didn't make it to my favourite songs of April blog post, I have been listening to it quite often recently. The song is easy to sing along and has a very nice beat, which makes it very addictive! 


NEDERLANDS: Een tijdje geleden ontdekte ik Bad Habit van The Kooks. Niet het type muziek waar ik meestal naar luister, maar ik was meteen verliefd op het nummer! Ook al heeft het nummer het net niet in mijn favoriete nummers van april blog post gehaald, toch heb ik er veel naar geluisterd! 
Het nummer is makkelijk om mee te zingen en heeft een leuke beat, wat heel verslavend werkt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!