30 March 2016

Favourite songs of March | music

I have always been and will always be a music addict. I am constantly listening to music, no matter what I do or where I am. It just makes everything so much more fun! I listen to quite a quite a wide range of music, but there have been a couple of songs in March that have been on repeat an endless amount of times.

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben altijd al een muziekliefhebber geweest en dat zal ik ook altijd blijven. Ik luister constant naar muziek, ongeacht waar ik ben of wat ik aan het doen ben. Muziek maakt alles gewoon veel leuker! Ik luister veel naar muziek, maar er zijn een paar liedjes in maart die ik ontzettend vaak heb beluisterd.

_______________________________________________________


Nicki Minaj- Super Bass
My love for this song started while watching tons of X Factor, Got Talent and The Voice auditions. A lot of people sang this song and I enjoyed all of them so much that I decided to look up the original and I've been obsessing over it ever since. I usually even wake up with this song. Nicki Minaj is such a queen!

NEDERLANDS: Mijn liefde voor dit lied begon toen ik een heleboel X Factor Got Talent en The Voice audities bekeken had waarin ze dit nummer zongen. Ik besloot het origineel op te zoeken en was op slag verliefd. 



Troye Sivan - Youth
A friend of mine is a huge Troye Sivan fan from the very beginning of his Youtube carreer. I never ever watched any of his videos, but I've been hearing his song Youth quite a lot recently and it's an amazingly beautiful song. I love playing it loud and just singing along with the beautiful lyrics! Go team internet!

NEDERLANDS: Een vriendin van me is een grote fan van Troye Sivan sinds het begin van zijn Youtube carrière. Ik had nog nooit één van zijn filmpjes bekeken, maar ik was op slag verliefd met zijn lied Youth. Go team internet!



Little Mix - Black Magic
I'm not usually a big fan of groups that have been made in competitions such as X Factor, but I have to admit that they usually make very happy music. And I can't deny that I've been loving Black Magic by Little Mix this month. It has been on repeat quite often, so it deserves a place in this list. Anyone who wants some black magic?

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben meestal geen fan van door programma's samengestelde groepen, maar ik moet toegeven dat ik Black Magic van Little Mix een heerlijk nummer vind! Ik heb dit nummer de afgelopen maand heel vaak beluisterd, dus het verdient zeker een plaatsje in deze lijst!



Hollywood Undead -  Bullet
I was planning on going to a Hollywood Undead concert in Stockholm recently, but I only knew one of their songs. I started to look up more of their music and ended up listening to Bullet on repeat over and over again. Such a happy melody! The lyrics are not so happy, but it's a beautiful song and I love it!

NEDERLANDS: Ik was van plan om naar een Hollywood Undead concert te gaan, maar ik kende maar één van hun nummers. Ik besloot meer muziek van hen op te zoeken en viel meteen voor het leuke deuntje van Bullet. De tekst is iets minder vrolijk, maar het is wel een mooi nummer!



The Veronicas - Cruel
Somehow I ended up listening to The Veronicas again. I used to adore them when I was younger, but sort of forgot about them. Until recently. I discovered their song Cruel and I particularly love the line "I'm making out like I don't care but in her sleep I cut her hair". I also love their looks. These sisters have killer looks!

NEDERLANDS: Ik begon plotseling weer naar The Veronicas te luisteren/ nostalgie! Ik ontdekte hun nummer Cruel en was op slag verliefd op de zin "I'm making out like I don't care, but in her sleep I cut her hair". De zusjes zien er ook supergoed uit. Killer looks!

  


Daddy DJ - Daddy DJ 
I have absolutely no idea why I started listening to this old school 2000's techno song again, but I'm so happy I did. Major throwback! I used to love this song and listening to it again brings back so much joy!

NEDERLANDS: Ik heb geen idee hoe het komt dat ik ineens begon te luisteren naar dit old school 2000's techno nummer, maar ik ben blij dat ik het deed, want ik word er nostalgisch en vrolijk van!



Justin Bieber - Love Yourself
I have never been a belieber, but I have been obsessing over Bieber's song Love Yourself the whole month. I must have played it a million times. It's a beautiful song and I freaking love listening to it.

NEDERLANDS: Ik ben geen grote Justin Biebber fan, maar zijn nummer Love Yourself is een heerlijke schijf!



Sia - Cheap Thrills
"Baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight!" Story of my life haha. This song was playing at one of the after works at my internship and I immediately loved it. I added it to one of my Spotify playlists and have been listening to it very often!

NEDERLANDS: Dit lied werd gedraaid op een after work op mijn stageplaats en ik vond het een superleuk nummer. Sindsdien heeft het al vaak op repeat gestaan! Echt een leuk feestnummer!



All Time Low - The Irony Of Choking On A Lifesaver
This is one of my favourite songs by All Time Low. I especially love the live version of this song. I saw this band live sometime last year and they totally rocked the place. I'm hoping to see them live again very soon!

NEDERLANDS: Dit is één van mijn favoriete nummers van All Time Low. Ik zag deze band live vorig jaar en het was een geweldig leuk optreden! Ik hoop dat ik ze gauw nog eens live kan zien!



Halestorm - Dear Daughter
I hated this song the first time I heard it, but after hearing it live, it probably is one of my favourite songs by Halestorm and that means a lot. Halestorm is one of my favourite bands and I have been obsessing over this song a lot this month. It's a slow song, but it's beautiful!

NEDERLANDS: Toen ik dit nummer voor het eerst hoorde, vond ik het verschrikkelijk. Nadat ik het live heb gehoord echter, is het één van mijn favoriete Halestorm nummers geworden. Dear Daughter is een traag, mar prachtig nummer!



What are your favourite songs of March?
NEDERLANDS: Wat zijn jouw favoriete nummers van maart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!