"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."
I have always been a very positive person, or at least I have always tried to be one. I like to bring some positivity in others' lives, but sometimes I'm so busy trying to make other people happy that I forget to enjoy the little things myself. That's why I decided to make lists of things that made me happy recently.
- Blogging a lot in February. I made seven posts in six days. Not bad. Not bad at all!
- Getting more views in the fist couple of days of February than in the whole month of January. Wow!
- Having an internship at a very cool company, with lovely colleagues and challenging tasks.
- Giving the rest of my fries to a very gratteful homeless woman.
- Helping someone on the road finding the right address.
- Receiving a cool t-shirt from the company I work for on my first day.
- Getting a confirming mail that a booking for my boss was cancelled free of charge (which we wanted).
- Going to a Halestorm concert in Stockholm and singing along so loud that my throat hurted.
- Making vegan breakfasts at the office and everyone loving them.
- Receiving tons of support from my friends after having made a very tough decision.
- Reading about my classmates' experiences abroad. So cool to see everybody go their own way!
- Skyping for more than two hours with one of my best friends. Without any boring moment!
What are the things that made you happy recently?