5 February 2016

Things that made me happy recently | happymoments


"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

I have always been a very positive person, or at least I have always tried to be one. I like to bring some positivity in others' lives, but sometimes I'm so busy trying to make other people happy that I forget to enjoy the little things myself. That's why I decided to make lists of things that made me happy recently.

  • Tweeting to Brussels Airlines to check a couple of things about my flight to Stockholm and having them tweet me back immediately. (Let's just forgive them for having me on hold for more than half an hour on the phone before)
  • Watching the (full version of the) video of our two days in Mons , Belgium, that we made for school. I made a shorter version and put in on my blog. Click here to check it out.  
  • Having a great vegan meal made by my grandmother (who is not a big fan of me being vegan).
  • Throwing a party for my best friends before I leave for Stockholm and having an AMAZING time.
  • Getting to know that I am going to Croatia again this summer, with a bunch of 17 & 18-year-olds. 
  • Going to a theatre play and to the movies three times in one week. A week filled with culture!
  • Inspiring a friend to write a blog post about things that make her happy. Click here to read it.
  • Watching About Time and realising that it is actually a really beautiful movie.
  • Receiving an immediate answer from someone at my school who controls the paperwork for exchanges.
  • Having a safe flight to Stockholm and arriving safely.


What are the things that made you happy recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!