2 January 2016

New Year's Resolutions 2016 | lifestyle

I'm not the kind of person who usually makes new year's resolutions, but this year I jumped on the bandwagon and also made some new year's resolutions. I have just set a couple of resolutions, because I know that I will not keep up tons of resolutions, but I do believe I can do just a few specific ones...

Source
Experiment more with make-up, hair styles and clothing.
I have A LOT of make-up, hair tools and clothing, but I always use the same stuff to make the same looks. 
Sad, but true. So, this year I want to experiment more with how I (can) look. 

I will try to curls my hair more often and blow dry it so it stays nice for at least a couple of hours. I will clean out my closet as soon as possible and get some new clothes, so I'll only have clothes that I actually wear. I will also try to find some new combos that I love to wear! I will try out different make-up looks, use different products than the ones I already use and I will also try to wear it more often. Not that I'm insecure witout make-up, but it does give me this magical feeling that I can conquer the world and I freaking like that!

Thoroughly clean my face before going to bed every evening.
Whether or not I wore make-up that day, I will thoroughly clean my face every evening before I go to bed. I have learned how important that is in order to avoid pimples and to have a nice, clear face. I have never been the type of girl who actually cared a lot about it, but I have come to my senses and realised that having a clear skin is not a bad thing. On the contrary, it is nice. So, cleaning my face every evening it is!

Go to bed at at least 11 pm every night (except for party evenings of course).
I am TERRIBLE at going to bed on time. I always got to bed after midnight, also on week days and it is tiring and bad for me. I love to sleep, but going to bed in the evening and getting out of it in the morning? No way! So that has got to change! In 2016 I will go to bed at at least 11 pm every day. Except for when I go out of course.


Do you have any new year's resolutions for 2016?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!