11 December 2015

Things that made me happy recently | happymoments


"For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness."

I have always been a very positive person, or at least I have always tried to be one. I like to bring some positivity in others' lives, but sometimes I fail to see the good things in my own life. That's, also partially thanks to Katie who made a post like this on her blog before, why I decided to make a list of the things that made me happy recently. Let's go, shall we?

  • People in big fat cars in a very narrow and expensive shopping street that make room for a student on a bike (a.k.a. me). 
  • Doing the language test for my upcoming Erasmus exchange and having C2, the highest score you can get, as the result. Fuck yes! 
  • Buying second hand books that I already wanted to have for an incredibly long time.
  • Planning to go to the Christmas market in Antwerp with my roomies, arriving at the time the market closes and then going to a jazz cafe and playing Never Have I Ever, with orange juice.
  • Cleaning my sink. I did not really enjoy the cleaning itself, but having a neat sink feels great!
  • Finishing Girl Online On Tour, Zoella's second book. I actually really enjoyed it!
  • Being vegan. I'm guessing this will be on all of my positivity lists, but being vegan just makes me feel so damn good. I save lives. A lot of them. I avoid suffering. I learn a lot about nutrition. I get to know new people and I discover new food. Being vegan rules!
  • Rediscovering Tumblr. I love collecting lovely pictures and beautiful quotes. Feel free to follow me!


What are the things that made you happy recently?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!