7 August 2015

These dreams somehow freed us from sin

De allerlaatste dag van maart ging ik naar een concert van Forever Came Calling. Het voorprogramma was de band Light You Up. Ik vond LYU overweldigend goed en door mijn gesprek met de zanger na het concert is de band blijven hangen. Ik blogde eerder al over de band, maar hun nieuwe single kon ik toch ook niet onopgemerkt voorbij laten gaan. You Are Waiting For A Train is een mooi akoestisch nummer, waarbij het kunnen van de zanger zijn stem goed opvalt. Ik hoop deze band snel weer eens live te zien!

ENGLISH: On the last day of March I went to a Forever Came Calling concert. The support act was Light You Up. I absolutely loved their performance and thanks to the talk I had with their singer afterwards, the band stayed in my mind. I already blogged about them earlier this year, but I could not let their new single go by unnoticed. You Are Waiting For A Train is a lovely acoustic song, which shows how great the singer his voice is! I wish all the best for this band and I hope to see them again live very soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!