12 May 2015

Stand up, wake up, I won't give up!

De videoclip voor Boss's Daughter van Pop Evil was de reden waarom ik mijn haren donkerbruin besloot te kleuren. Het was een heuse, maar leuke, verandering, aangezien ik van ontzettend lichtblond kwam. Boss's Daughter bleef nog een tijdje op repeat staan bij mij, maar enkele weken later was ik de band alweer zo goed als vergeten. Tot ik ze tussen de line-up van Graspop spotte. Helaas speelt Pop Evil samen met Battle Beast, maar ik denk toch dat ik naar Pop Evil ga kijken. Zeker nu ik hun nummer Trenches heb gehoord. Heerlijk rock nummer!

ENGLISH: After seeing the clip of Boss's Daughter by Pop Evil I decided to dye my hair dark brown. It was a big chance, knowing I came from light blonde. I forgot about Pop Evil quite soon after that. Until I aw their name on the Graspop line-up. Too bad they're playing at the same time as Battle Beast, but I think I'm going to Pop Evil anyway. Especially after hearing their song Trenches. Such an amazing rock song!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!