10 March 2015

Would you stand over these shadows and embrace our history?

Fightstar is een Engelse rock band, die ik leerde kennen dankzij de bekende Youtubster Fleur De Force. Ik volg haar al enkele jaren en ontdekte recentelijk dat haar grote broer in een band speelt. Ik besloot deze band op te zoeken en kwam zo bij heerlijke rock nummers uit. We Apologise For Nothing is een geweldig nummers van hen en staat dan ook al enkele dagen op repeat. Het doet mij denken aan de tijd dat ik 14 jaar oud was en constant naar zulke muziek luisterde. Fightstar kende ik toen nog niet, maar die schade haal ik maar al te graag nu in!

ENGLISH: Fightstar is an English rock band. I got to know them thanks to the famous Youtuber Fleur De Force. I've been following Fleur for a couple of years now and I recently discovered her big brother is playing in a band. I looked them up and discovered they make some really lovely rock songs. We Apologise For Nothing is an amazing song of theirs and has been on repeat ever since I found out about it. It reminds me of my 14 year old self, constantly listening to this kind of music. I hadn't heard of Fightstar back then, but I gladly listen to them now!



We apologise for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!