23 December 2014

The knights of twilight's might will rise again

Op het concert van Gloryhammer ontdekte ik de Zweedse band Twilight Force. Deze power fantasy metal band bestaat nog niet erg lang, maar heeft veel potentieel! Ik kende ze niet en ik denk dat bijna niemand in het publiek hen kende, maar ik was meteen verkocht toen ik ze begonnen te spelen. Ik wist toen niet dat het een Zweedse band was en dat de zanger Christian Hedgren (waar ik eerder over blogde!) was. Awkward! Maar ik sta er toch maar lekker mee op de foto! *fangirl moment* Ook met Christopher Bowes (van Alestorm) heb ik een foto! AYE!

ENGLISH: I discovered the Swedish power fantasy metal band Twilight Force at the Gloryhammer concert I went to. The band is very young, but has a lot of potential. I didn't know them, but once they started playing, I fell in love. I didn't knew that their singer is Christian Hedgren (whom I blogged about!). But I do have a picture with him! *fangirl moment* And with Christopher Bowes (from Alestorm)! AYE!


For the power of the ancient force, stars are shining!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!