16 December 2014

Get the hell out of my head!

Vrouwen met ballen, daar houd ik wel van. Lzzy Hale en Amy Lee zijn zonder twijfel mijn favoriete powerwomen, maar ik sta altijd open voor nieuw talent. Toen ik Get The Hell Out (of my head) van FYRE! hoorde zingen, was mijn aandacht meteen getrokken. Niet alleen omdat het een lekker rock nummer is, maar ook omdat Alejandra Burgos een heerlijke stem en prĂ©sence heeft. Ik ben helemaal fan van dit nummer!

ENGLISH: Women with balls, that's what I like! Lzzy Hale and Amy Lee are no doubt my favourite powerwomen, but I'm always looking for new talent. When I heard Get The Hell Out (of my head) by FYRE! my attention was caught! Not only because it is a lovely rock song, but also because Alejandra Burgos has got a nice voice and precense. I absolutely love this song!



Why don't you get the hell out of my head?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!