11 November 2014

Looks like the damage done is forever and it's a long time to miss me!

Een vriendin van me had onlangs een nummer van Tonight Alive op haar Facebookprofiel geplaatst. Deze naam kwam me bekend voor, maar hun muziek was me nog totaal onbekend. Ik beluisterde het nummer en was meteen hooked. Ik zocht dan ook met alle plezier meer nummers van deze Australische pop punk band op en was meteen verslaafd aan hun nummer Lonely Girl. Het is een catchy bad ass chick lied: me likey!

ENGLISH: A friend of mine recently introduced me to Tonight Alive. I had heard the name before, but didn't know their music, so I decided to search for more songs of this Australian pop punk band and found their addicting and catchy bad ass chick song Lonely Girl. I love it! A lot!


And now you're wishing me well like you miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your opinion!